Three Lakeland University students and three faculty members are among the nine speakers that will make up the second annual TEDxLakelandUniversity.
The program is set for Thursday, Feb. 13, at 7 p.m. in the Bradley Theatre. Details on how to obtain tickets, which will be free, will be announced soon.
The theme for the night is "Five Years from Now." The speakers and their topics are:
- Randall Moyer (Lakeland student) – Using a positive mindset to overcome adversity.
- Maia Reed (LU student) – Lifelong learning.
- Emily Sonntag (LU student) – Evolving the training of educators.
- Yaron Zoller (LU business faculty) – Inclusion, not just diversity.
- Mary Dantzler (LU adjunct faculty) – Changing our communication with the dying.
- Lisa Koenecke (LU adjunct faculty) – Changing from a bystander to an ally.
- Marilyn Bugenhagen – Mutuality helps people navigate thresholds.
- Marissa Jablonski – Developing a new relationship with plastics.
- Toni Marinucci – Diets aren't the answer.